Stickmess Stickmess

AWesome work.

I know flash all way trough, i just reduced your backround music ,i mean i recorded while playing movie, i got music exacly same quality + backround noice of hitting :D cus i dont have the midifile u have, i reduced the size of the mp3 file to 1,5mb, and iam good in flash too, so i know how to reduce all images in kb so the movie at max will take 2-2,5mb(max), you dont need to send me anything but we can chat on msn www.justlavax@hotmail.com i can help you to reduce size of the movie if u want.

Big Wow Big Wow

um nice...

Err i got the same question 3 times, is the question libery large?
I tryed this game 3 times, and i won 3 times.

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

ok this is GREATH...

i got a new prob whit newgrounds while i started this game i mean playing it these poppup windows keept me buzzy wtf is this every min a new poppup window makes me get hit while playing xiao hanvent anyone noticed the poppup windows in newgrounds!!!!

3D Pong 3D Pong

its greather than golf at least

its alot better than golf i must say and its nice 3d :-) keep ut the good work :-)

Mini Putt Mini Putt

well well

i dont like games realy when i wana watch flash i dont like games and this is a GOLF[Mini putt game i hate golf games besides combat instinct2 shud be higher than this game at least combat instinct2 got some action and a bit more game to play THIS IS A FUCKING GOLF GAME i dont get how it got this high xiao xiao 3 is alot better and kegel & keanu , genyu's blase shud be over this game!!!!